CALL FOR VOLUNTEER
LHRC intends to increase its ICT workforce by recruiting one Information Communication Technology (ICT) officer (volunteer) as detailed below;
Position: Information and Communication Technology Officer (Volunteer).
Reporting to: ICT Manager
Duty Station: Justice Lugakingira House, Kijitonyama Dar es Salaam
Duties and Responsibilities
The position will involve but is not limited to the following areas of responsibility:
- Conduct repair and Routine preventive maintenance of ICT infrastructure
- Configure, implement and Maintain LAN infrastructure to ensure network connectivity throughout the Network
- As part of ICT Unit work together/or with Consultants on developing and Integrating in-house systems.
- Ensure availability and connectivity of the Entire computer Network
- Execute Day to day Maintenance and support of the software in use
- Assist in training staff on basic computing, both hardware and Software.
- To assist on application and system back-up as Instructed by supervisor.
- Adhere and actively work on maintaining IT standards, Procedures and policies.
- Ensuring security and upgrades are applied correctly and kept uptodate on the end user equipment.
- Submit Monthly Progress reports to the Institution IT Manager
- Perform any other activities as assigned by the supervisor.
Minimum Qualifications, Competency and Experience
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics &Communications, Software Engineering or any related field from a recognized institution.
- Excellent Command in English and Swahili
- Technical knowledge of SQL, PHP, HTML and Java
- CCNA R/S, MCSA: WinServer are desirable.
Application should include the following
- A well Detailed Curriculum Vitae, which incorporates all, contacts telephone/Mobile numbers, postal address e-mail and Physical address as well as a motivational letter.
- Certified Copies of relevant Certificates of Form IV, VI, University Degree, Academic Transcripts, Birth Certificates, and all other relevant certificates
- Full Names and detailed address of three referees (Address should include Mobile Phone(s), email and postal address.
Mode of Application
All applications should be sent to Legal and Human Rights Centre through postal address, or via email as indicated below.
Legal and Human Rights Centre
P.O BOX 75254
Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania
Deadline for applications: June 20, 2018. However, applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and a successful candidate may be obtained before the deadline. Therefore, kindly send application as soon as you can.